Almost all regions in the world have vineyards that produce certain grape varieties. However, the type of wine that is most sought after is the one from, Accordini Igino Winery Italy.
In Italy, drinking wine is part of their culture. It’s no wonder that each of their dinner dishes is accompanied by a wine treat.
Even in one country, wine has different characteristics in taste, aroma, alcohol level, and color.
Italy has various types of wines with their respective characteristics, according to the location where the grapes are grown.
Starting the day with a glass of wine can make you more awake and ready for activities.
In addition, the habit of consuming wine has actually developed since the 16th century in Europe. Wine is considered better than water, so workers use it as a companion to the breakfast menu in the morning.
According to him, starting the day with a glass of wine also brings health benefits, among others, to prevent increased cholesterol and protect the heart.
The antioxidants in wine can lower cholesterol levels which form plaque on the artery walls of the heart. If left untreated, this plaque can cause the arteries to harden and trigger a spike in blood pressure.
Suggest the wine drink to start the day should be fresh, light, and dry.
Wine with a high level of acidity allows you to clean the palate after enjoying a meal at breakfast.
The resveratrol content in it can also inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Those of you who consume a glass of wine every day is more protected from the risk of developing cancer.
The following are some of the health benefits of drinking a glass of red wine.
1. Can help you lose weight A study published in the Journal of Physiology found that drinking one glass of red wine can be equivalent to one hour of exercise. The natural resveratrol compound found in red wine can actually do sports performance.
2. Freshen breath. Red wine can function as a mouthwash because the flavan-3 contained in red wine can reduce the “bad bacteria” in your mouth.
3. Help overcome allergies Several types of wine/wine can actually help relieve allergy symptoms.
4. Helps your heart Grapes contain antioxidants and can help prevent heart disease. Drinking one glass of wine a day can reduce your risk of having a heart attack by lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. Drinking a glass of red wine every day can also help prevent blood clots.
5. Lowering bad cholesterol A healthy heart and good cholesterol go hand in hand. You can’t have it without the others.
Red wine can help increase good HDL cholesterol levels by 5 to 15 percent and can also reduce LDL levels.
6. Memory Since grapes help prevent blood clots and reduce inflammation of the blood vessels, this one drink also helps you retain your memory.
7. Boost your immune system According to a study in England, those who drank a glass of wine a day reduce the risk of infection by 11 percent. This is because the flavan-3 in grapes helps them ward off the helicobacter pylori bacteria which causes gastritis, ulcers, and stomach cancer. Just half a glass can also prevent food poisoning caused by germs such as salmonella.
8. Build strong bones It has been found that, on average, women who drink a glass of red wine appear to have higher bone mass. The reason? Alcohol increases estrogen levels which slows down the body’s destruction of aging bone.
Keep in mind, drink wine as needed not to get drunk so that you get good benefits for the body.